Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Personal Collection Experience

Hello Everyone,

If you happen to see this blog, I am happy to share with you my history in Personal Collection.

The Start
Way back in college (2nd Year), I was invited by Wilma Sedigo, my Franchise Director. She approached me in one of my friend's direct selling store. I then signed in the PC Satellite Office in Digos of Sir Roy in Digos and invited my friends, my cousin, my classmates and my family. Later on, when the office closed, my sideline was eventually stopped. In my 4 months of doing the business, I received a total of php 10,000 in cash as Monthly Volume Rebates (MVR) excluding my income in direct selling which is 25% of the brochure's price.

The Revival
When another Satellite Office was opened in the ownership of Mrs. Fernandez,  we then moved and started the business again. I then re-invited my downlines and we continued the business. But hard to say, we had to stop once again due to some reasons. I am in my 3rd year college when this happened. My Franchise Director at that time was also Wilma Sedigo.

Last attempt
It was in month of August of 2011 when Wilma Sedigo opened her Satellite Office in Digos. The office address was in Sacred Heart Avenue, Digos City.

She called me over the phone and shared her plans in putting up her own Office in Digos as she was already promoted to Managing Director. I helped her find her office as that will be the most that I could help.

When the office was ready, I started re-inviting my friends. I had recruited Sir Nestor Taboraza, the brother of the owner of the building where the office is situated. Maam Wilma gave me the compensation of a Franchise Director then.

In the first few months, the business got its peak. Sir Nestor, as he is also a networker have invited lots of his colleagues and friends. My largest MVR that time was php 9,000. Not to mention, I am the sole sales trainer that time.

I was in my 4th year when this all happened, and in May of 2012, I went to Iloilo for my CPA review.

The Renaissance
2 years later, I received a call from Wilma Sedigo that a branch is to be opened up in Malita and this time, I was so excited since Malita is my hometown. I texted my friends about the goodnews and I received positive replies. Not to mention, my old downline was now the branch operator, Nestor Taburaza.

I then signed up once again and had my initial interview in PC Digos Branch and was sourced out to Franchise Director officially. I went back home in June 12, 2014 and find some new business partners.



 PERSONAL COLLECTION!



Para sa mga gustong matuto kung paano gawin ang negosyo, icontact lang po ako sa numerong ito:
0910-4343-447

Ikagagalak ko pong pagsilbihan kayo, saan man kayo naroon sa Pilipinas.

Fel Ceazar C. Agsaulio, CPA
Managing Director

Know more! (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment